Monday, June 02, 2008

Two consecutive mistakes

I went to the library alone just now, on the way back, something caused me double guilty. Remembered the last time Shawn accompanied me walk home from the library, I am so super sorry that I was not in the mood to join him for dinner tonight and I was quite last minute in letting him know. =X
I am super down today, I think it's just not my day. Two consecutive mistakes at work, I seriously think my supervisor is very unhappy with me. I am lost to my smart assumptions. Thinking back, I really regret on the things I have done. I hope to be like the other teachers, they are always so professional in handling everything. I know I am still learning, but the things which happened really make me think and suspect, is this really the road that I want and will I really walk well in this road? I loathes people who call me teacher.. Hope things will get better.. I will work extra hard to achieve targets. Tata~ Monday Blues... I hope it didn't happen this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment