Saturday, June 14, 2008

I survived unlucky day



I survived Friday the 13th! Haha.. Actually it's just another day, but another zombie day yesterday.. So sorry to dearest Dor to have zombies to celebrate birthday with you. Hee. So here comes the story. I didn't managed to sleep well the day before, had a bad headache yesterday. Arranged to meet dor, wei & wy for dinner, last minute ling came without her wallet.. We met to celebrate dor's belated birthday, as usual, very happy to meet up with the girls, though I was too tired to talk much.. =X We went to eat at somerset, then walk all the way down to ps, followed by suntec to the Singapore flyer.. (Wonder why the torture when we were all so tired after work..) After that we took bus to bishan. Went past so many shopping centres and we didn't even went into any for shopping.. I wanna go shopping!! That's my yesterday.. I shall go shopping.. tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment