Friday, May 11, 2007

Blog Error

I am so so sorry. But, my blog is having some problems. I don't know what problems. But, i'll fix it soon or change a new bloggie soon.. Hehe. Yesterday went library with ah mei, then we met up with mama to have lunch, then we walk walk around amk hub la.. 请你来变装 was there to do filming. So we went to watch. Haha. People were there to watch stars (=Kym Ng & Zoe Tay), me & my sis were there to see ah boon & ah jack. Yups. We saw ah boon & ah jack, the two studio crews who helped Bryan in 摆家乐2. My sis was so crazy over ah boon that she keep asking me where's ah boon when she lost sight of him. Anway, we stand from 3 to 7 plus just to watch the show. Coz mama like the show. A half hour show, taking away commercial, a twenty minutes show actually need a 10 hours filming. So, never take shows for granted.. We had a tiring day yesterday. Jie & papa came to join us for dinner at 7 plus.. I pray hard that i get my uni letter soon & my other 2 wishes will come true. God bless me.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment