Friday, May 04, 2007

Lily's 1st time to a hospital

I have washed my hair & scrubbed myself & drink a big cup of water & ate fruits.. Haha.. Is it to exaggerating?? Yups. I went to ttsh today to visit poor Mervin. (Another NS friend with fever & got admitted into hospital.) I just do all those to feel safe from all the germs, because the hospital's air really feel so different. I don't know why, it's the 1st time i feel like this when i go to hospital. But i think all the germs must be in the shopping malls now, with the hours of shopping with lily. Hee. Oh ya. It's lily's 1st time to a hospital.. She say she'll blog about it. Anyway, we went to be bad visitors, coz we went empty-handed. (But i asked Mervin if he want anything, he say no need bring anything, he can get it from 7-11.) Mervin's dad was there, so we dare not crap a lot or talk too much. (hehe. we're good girls. Not act 1 okie.) We stayed there for a while & went shopping after that. We shop around novena & then continued at amk hub. Thanks lily for the company.. Get well soon Mervin. You seem well today. So hope your fever never come back. My house having war.. Haix. I stayed out as late as i could to hide. I hope it will get over soon.. I am tired.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment