Saturday, May 26, 2007

Don't bother & don't ask!! Just let me rot!!

Don't bother & don't ask!! Just let me rot!! All hopes lost.. What's next?? I really don't know. There's no such thing as sunshine after rain. If you're a junk, you'll always be one. You'll never win no matter how hard you try. Coz that's the life set by god for you. No choice. Your life is pathed for you. My life?? My life is all misery. I worked hard. I strived hard. I survived hard. I live life hard. I did all the hard ways just to make my parents happy.. But all's wrong?? Where have all my hard work gone to?? I need some time to think what's next. I just want a simple life. I think i have been living in my own fairy tale world for all my 19 years of life. But can't i just live a fairy tale life?? Isn't fairy tale the 1st thing we learn when we were young?? But why is life not like fairy tale?? I just wish for one of that happy endings.. It's just that simple..

Let me cry my tears dry~ I never wanna face reality~

No comments:

Post a Comment