Friday, July 17, 2009

Holiday RESUMED~


Something to share: found my teddys in this chaotic positions. (Was there a war or earthquake previously??)
Mei mei showered, papa showered, I showered and followed by mama showered. Haha. A cute family (Jie still out with her darling) showered, one after another and everyone is having the same scent now. Peach bath! My favourite and special requested by me to purchase the bath. It really makes your skin feel soft and smooth. (haha. Not trying to promote for them, but if you want you can try it.)

Yay! My practicum ended. After the super long 5 days in a secondary school, I survived! Holidays are resumed, 3 more weeks to go before school starts.
Breakfast from ling, for my 1st day practicum in sec school. (was super unwilling to go then~)


Last sunday, we went out as a family. I think it has been a long time since we did that. I was really happy! I am quite upset over jie. Her darling and friends are important to her now, at times I really hope I am among that category.
I can't stand any longer. Waking up at 5 plus every morning is a torture!! I am going to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment