Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abstract

Post taken from myspace, 24 July 21:55
Title: I don't mind paying a little more for good service

Today I went to buy some stuffs, the shop auntie is super nice! She smiles at me and give me discount also. Haha. I will sure go back to her shop again, though another shop will sell cheaper stuffs. I don't mind paying a little more, she makes me HAPPY. So I went to Sentosa yesterday with Julie and Tamara. Something not very nice happened, no details till I settle with it. I will upload the photos soon. =D 模范棒棒堂 going to end next wednesday. I am super sad! My energy source is going to be gone. PLease come to Singapore for concert soon lollipop. I am waiting for you! I rot for the whole of today. Shall go shopping after tuition tomorrow. Off to watch shows.. O ya. This marks my first blog entry here! (Blogger is having some problems.) Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment