Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Fate?

I am back home. Met up with Julie (thanks for the lovely pressie and card!!) just now at amk hub once again. We chatted lots and it's really nice spending time with a close friend. I am happy and at last I feel that I am doing something useful again. I forgot to bring my camera and we did not take any photos. =( We will be going for a underwater world date after our practicum. (Will make up for all the missed photos then.) 加油for us both and all NIE year 1 for the practicum.

Yesterday night, I read Charmaine's blog till 2am. It was really sad and aching to know about a little girl, so young and she has to face so much pain and terror. Praying hard for her to recover soon and praying for miracles to happen and I believe it will as Charmaine will be brave to live on for the sake of her mum and kor kor.. 加油Charmaine! For those who will like to help and knoe more about Charmaine you can click on the image below.

Feisty Char needs bullets to fight!

My right ring finger is very pain. I am not sure how I hurt it, but I am now unable to write as it is very pain when I hold a pen and exert pressure. I am bored once again~ Going to watch more shows.

Recommendation: Circus Action 4 (begins 4th july 9pm on channel [V] )

No comments:

Post a Comment