Sunday, July 19, 2009

一棵大树会住着多少生物呢?

今天在回家的路上,抬头看见了一棵大树,不禁想着:“这棵树到底是多少生物的家呢?”

Today is a super long but meaningful day! =D I always love spending time with my family. I think I only have them now, starting to wonder where all my friends gone to.. =X After brunch, I went Ikea with cousin Adeline and 3rd aunt. We shop shop there, then we went to eat KFC at a near-by shopping center (I don't know what's the name) and we did some shopping there. So after being a little crazy and spending some crazy time with them (only I went crzy, guess I was just too tired), I came home. I think I only managed to sit down for 10 minutes and I went out again to amk central with mama & papa. Jie met us there for dinner and we did shopping. I bought more chocolates. (Oh! I thought I am on diet and aiming for less than 45kg??!!) So that's my super long day and it's ending with a shocking news that cousin Eileen's bag got stolen in church. The whole bag was gone and only hers was gone. I hope she don't get too upset or shock over it. Praying that after this, better things will come for her and parying that mama will get well soon with her cough. Off to shower and sleep~

我的棒棒堂没有对嘴!

No comments:

Post a Comment