Friday, January 04, 2008

When will I get my 嬉哈 CD??

Till now I still haven't get my lollipop cd.. When will it come to Singapore?? I checked on Wed, then today, the uncle and auntie keep telling me another day. So sad.
Went shopping with Ling today. I still think I want to get that plush rabbit at action city. It's so soft. I like!! (**Hint hint**) Can hug to sleep..
Daddy sim called today, he still cannot spot my sis.. Hope he will not teach my sis gp!! If not he will sure tell my sis lots of my bad stuffs.. =X But I am super 乖 student, so he should have nothing bad to tell.
I want earn lots lots money and do shoppping. (NOT WINDOW SHOPPING!!) I want to spend money & pamper myself. Full tuition will start next week. Busy night I have.. 加油!加油!加油!

By the way, Happy Birthday to My Dearest LEADER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment