Wednesday, January 16, 2008

戴眼镜的男生好帅哦!


戴眼镜的男生好帅哦!帅不帅?我的可爱的棒棒堂。他们好帅哦!尤其是小煜和王子,他们戴眼镜真好看.

What have I been busy with recently? Hmm.. Sunday we went to my grandma house for spring cleaning. Seriously, I didn't really do much. My sisters did more than me.. But the whole day was super tiring. Monday, I went to purchase contact lens. The person got no more stock of my degree, so I need to wait for their another outlet to send here. Supposed to come yesterday. But when I went to collect, the person told me still not here yet, when it come they will call me. So stupid. Tuition at night as usual for monday. Yesterday, I went for a training course. Get to know some friends and felt that younger age students are actually not that difficult to get along with. They are nice too.. Night is tuition again. Today is finally my rest day!! Yay yay!! But also got tuition at night. Tomorrow will be 1st day work for my 1 month temp job. Wish me luck.. 加油加油加油! 咖啡王子很好看!!! 他们真的是太爱对方了! 我在想,世界上还有这种爱吗? 我正在等待很爱我,我也很爱他的男孩... Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment