Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy 2008!!! Wow wow.. Haha.. Actually it's just another day.. I will post my new year resolutions some time later.. I had so much fun yesterday. I didn't just waste away my last day of 2007. So woke up at 7, went Escape with cousins and sisters. Adeline, Gary, Teck Hui, Teck Boon & my sisters, Meiting & Meili went.. I super like the Inveter... Super nice.. We had a 'personal' go-kart session too.. My sis lost something there though.. (**wink wink**) We left at 1 plus to have KFC at White Sands. The Teck bros had each one buddy meal!! That means two buddy meals for two of them.. (MONSTERS!!) They went home to do their reports after that. Me & sis went to 3rd aunt house. We watched Hong Kong shows & had dinner & bath there. Thanks lots to the whole family!! I was so tired that I didn't even stay-up. Slept at 11 plus.. Having bad burn. Pain & ache.. Resting at home on 1st day of 2008. Stupid local channels no shows at all.. I going watch lots of lollipop today.. Happy! Tata~ Praying for a better year ahead..



The guys are "camera shy". *Trying to act cool only. =X
(More photos in my album..)

No comments:

Post a Comment