Saturday, January 12, 2008

Body #19

Haha.. I went out with cousin, Adeline today. First we went raffles place to check out the place which i need to go for training on Tuesday. We went to Suntec after that. Watched Body #19. Don't ask me scary or not, i am immune to horror movies. At first was a bit confused about the whole story, the ending came too sudden. But when you try to think back, you'll understand. There's lots of disturbing scenes and sound effects.. Happy happy spending day with Adeline. Thanks wor.. Tomorrow going grandma house do spring cleaning.. Super tired!!

11/01/2008
Went out with ling, wei, dor, wy & evy to post celebrate wy's birthday. We went to the stars stars bak kut teh shop to have dinner. Happy happy to gather with them and crap & go crazy. I thought i talked a lot that day. But both evy & dor say i didn't talk much to them.. (I wondered who I talked to.. =X) We walked to novena square after dinner.. Wei's boy boy sent us home after that. Weird!! I was super bright.

Going watch lollipop le~ Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment