Monday, December 24, 2007

Super Long Day

Yesterday was a super long day for me.. Fell dead asleep when I climbed into bed. So, recap. I woke up at 8am. Went to grandma house at 10am, so 'qiao' that xiao yi & 3rd aunt families all reach at the same time. We brought little enen to play at the playground, then we went back, then we went out again to packet food. Then all we little kids rushed to kbox. Yay yay!! Kbox!! Singing singing. Yu Xian went with us this time round. There were my sis, me, adeline, gary, yu xian & eileen.. Have loads of fun with you guys.. Cya next year. We shall have a cousins outing soon.. =D We went to food street to eat after that and me n sis sent yu xian home. We reach home at 10 plus. Wow! More than 12 hours out.. Today going stay home rest.. Merry Christmas!! (Where's my pressie?? =X) Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment