Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I am super devil

My one & only christmas gift from jie.


I am super DEVIL!! Hehehe.. Yups. I gave 2 person morning call today.. =X Let's start from 7am. So i woke up to go Innova. Haha. Don't worry, I am not crazy for school. My sis PAE went into Innova. She had to go for a subject talk, so me & mama accompany her there since she don't know her way. Mama actually went into LT1 for the talk with her, leaving me alone to look here & there, all memories!! OMG! I really miss school life in innova. (Without the studying part though. =x) So, I called lover. Ha. Victim no. 1. Victim no. 2 is weiyi. Hee. Sorry girls. I just got the urge to call.. Went little enen house play with her too. She's so cute. (Plus a bit screw loose, coz she was giving out evil laughters.) Then we went causeway point shop shop, bought lots of stuffs.. (happy!) We had Yoshinoya for lunch. Mum's 1st time eating food from there.

Time really files. Imagine the time when I need to study in a half built JC. Now, IJC is going to receive it's 4th batch. No more muddy paths, "raining" tunnels. I just wish to enjoy one more day in IJ with all beloved 05S71.

Notice: My phone is crazy! It will just auto-off itself at times. If you cannot get me, just call my house like someone. Get me a new phone!! Hee. Sorry to that someone that I was too tired to go shopping with you. But we sure must meet up soon ya~

Today is super loved sis's chinese birthday. She's going out with her friends on her actual birthday, so my family celebrated her birthday today instead. Happy Birthday!
Sis's birthday.. (Should be 28 dec..)

Black forest ice-cream (Yum Yum!)
Hehe. I came home and saw my teddys in this weird poses. So I took a picture of cute them. (Domino is calling for help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment