Friday, December 07, 2007

Construction=Arghhhhhhhhh!!!

A sunny morning, but is it going to be a rainy afternoon?? There seems to be dark clouds wandering about.. I hope tomorrow will be a sunny morning too=good sign.
I am going crazy from all the noise and air pollution from the construction. Seriously I think they intend to tear down the whole Ang Mo Kio.
News news!! Haha. I just know yesterday that my grandmother's birthday is the same as my 3rd aunt's. What's more?? My mum also only know it yesterday that her sis and mum birthday is on the same day. Don't you dare scold my mum or scold me!! Hehe. It is because my grandmother always celebrate her Chinese birthday. Therefore, my mama don't know=i don't know. Hmmm.. I think you can scold my mama a bit. Haha. After knowing it, i really cannot believe that she actually don't know. I mean same dates are easy to remember right?? & my mum for 40 plus years le, yesterday then she know. (Maybe she old le, forget liao~)
Bad news, bad news!! My ds touch screen got badly scratched!! Sob.. :'( So yesterday quickly went to buy the film screen protector. 12 bucks!! Can you believe it?? Two plastic film for 12 bucks!! Hurt me more. But no choice, I badly needed one. So I bought it. (End up not enough money to help flower buy her top-up card. :x)
Christmas pressie?? I want the light-up angel from taka. Or you can buy me a late christmas pressie, lollipop's first album.. Yes. This time they are releasing an album with 10 songs on 28 dec (My sis birthday). I want one with their poster can?? Package C & D: you can buy me chocolates or any hello kitty stuff.. Hehe. Is this an open demand for christmas pressie?? YES!! OF COURSE!!
I am sure going to watch the golden horse award tomorrow. Can channel U please please telecast the red carpet part?? But I doubt they will, coz they will only telecast it at 9.30. Why, because Singapore movies got listed for awards. If not they are not even going to satellite it here on the actual day. I want to watch the red carpet part!! Got hei se hui & lollipop together walk!! I want to see how 14 people going walk together. Haha. I think I have to wait for kind souls to post it on youtube..
Okie. So long didn't update, i think i have wrote enough too.. Going eat le~ By the way I'm on diet. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment