Monday, December 17, 2007

Sorry

I said to myself that I will change. I would not do it again. But I did it again. I made a mistake, without trying hard what I promised myself. I am so sorry I didn't let it know. I feel this is the best. I am so sorry.
Hady won the Asian Idol yesterday.. Me & sis were still saying that he might not win as other countries got a greater population, and sure will have more voters than us. But he won! How he did it..
Today, went out with wei & ling. We went to watch Alvin & the chipmunks. Nice nice show. The chipmunks are really cute. But in the chipmunks world, there is also a main actor, which is Alvin. So, there must always be a leading character wherever you are huh? What a stress world~ Had fun with them. Talked a lot as usual, but most of the time, hmm.. we are eating!! Ha. I am growing fat & i ate so much. Especially the pancakes.. SO OILY and eaten after 9!! OMG!! Ling, I am on diet!! Hehe. Love you two so much!! We shall meet up again with dor & wy.. hmm.. Next year?? So fast another year going to be over soon. I wasted one year, I really pray hard & wish & hope that I will get useful next year in 2008. Cya then~
Christmas Greetings.. Thanks!!

Me with the oily fried pancakes at Thai Express

Nice nice us.. (Visit my photo albums for more photos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment