Thursday, October 04, 2007

Spiderman Invasion

Latest news, my house got invaded by spiderman on 3rd sep midnight!! OMG!! My dad's two bird cages with the poor birds got stolen. Know how it got stolen?? Someone climb from outside my house the corridor to my living room window, where the birds are hanging outside. Credits to the spiderman for being so daring to climb out to the windows which is at the fifth floor. Your reward is hope you fall to death while stealing again, die in an accident while crossing the road & choke to death while eating. I am not being bad here, but is the thief deserve all this. He actually stole my dad's favourite bird and new bought bird cage and bird.We going make police report k... BEWARE!! Poor daddy. Now think of it, it's still so scary. The thief might have just climb into the house, since our window grills are not locked. I stayed up late listening to songs and sms friends..
Today, lover came my house. Since we didn't need to do any shopping, i asked her to come my house. Had a nice time with her. Later got tuition.. Going rest a while~ Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment