Friday, October 26, 2007

Shopping Shopping!!

Yesterday went shopping with flower.. We went Orchard. Haha.. Other than there wonder where will she go. I bought only presents. Settled my sis and little cousin's pressie le.. My job done. Coz Adeline will settle the other 2.. Anyway, back to the shopping.. It was fun to meet up with lily.. Had lots to talk about.. But stupid her was like desperately buying a cap. End up she also didn't buy anything for herself. I saw this nice wedges at Charles & Keith. Lily thought it was very nice too. Still thinking if I'm buying it. Coz it's a want, not a need as I have so many shoes ready.. =X Thanks a lot to flower for treating me dinner. I'll treat you someday when I get bit richer k.. Hee. Coz now saving for a DS... Maybe will get one at the year end IT fair. Coz me & sis all scared that we buy ready, then there's a year end sale.. So, MUST WAIT A MONTH MORE~ God.. I'm desperately wanting one~ Lily got tuition, so after she went for tuition, I decided togo AMK. Shop till 9 then reach home.. Bought sis pressie there & bought some facial products.. I'm super tired today. Hands aching coz of all the stuffs I carried for the half of yesterday while shopping.. =( Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment