Thursday, October 18, 2007

Aiming for this


I am aiming for a pink Nintendo DS Lite.. Haha.. Any sponsor?? (*hint hint*) I think i need some games in my life.. Okie. Shall not crap. Got tagged by mao mao..

Cookies n Cream Cheesecake

[On the Outside]
Name: Madeleine
Birth Date: 16 April 1988
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black with streaks of bleached brown..=x
Righty or Lefty: Righty
[On the Inside]
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Alone
Your Weakness: Too nice..
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheesy pizza
[Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow]
Your First Thought This Morning: Why so dam noisy?!
Your Last Thought Before Bedtime: Why can't I sleep?
Your Most Missed Memories: School days
[Your Pick]
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: Group
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: None
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: None
Smoke: NEVER
Curse: Can't remember
Take showers: Twice a day
Have a crush: Not currently
Think you are in love: Not now
Go to school: Nope
Want to get married: Desperate
Believe in yourself: Sometimes
Think you are a health freak: No. But mum is super health freak
[In the Past Month]
Drank alcohol: hehe
Gone to the mall: Loves~
Been on stage: Ya.
Eaten sushi: Of course
Dyed your hair: Highlights only
[Have You Ever...]
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: Maybe
[Age]
You are hoping to be married at the age of: 21
[In a Girl/Guy]
Best Eye Color: Suitable
Best Hair Color: No AA ones
Short Hair or Long Hair: As long as it looks nice
[What Were You Doing]
1 Min Ago: Typing
1 Hour Ago: Searching for Nintendo DS Lite info
4.5 Hours Ago: Tuition
1 Month Ago: Tuition
1 Year Ago: Studying
[Finish the Sentence]
I Love: nice stuffs, i am a girl of perfrection
I Feel: STRESSED
I Hate: what i don't love
I Hide: when I'm really down
I Need: Vitamin M
[Tag five people]
1) Eunice
2) Dorcas
3) Lily
4) Bash
5) Dearest fans of my blog who's reading this~

No comments:

Post a Comment