Friday, July 13, 2007

Music music~

Milo Peng is nice (**hint hint** I want milo peng new album!!), meng fei chuan is nice & music in the air is super nice. Yesterday's last episode of music in the air was really very nice. Haha. It's cool. I like it. I'm going to download it from mobtv.. Anway, got woken up by the mosquito inspector. Haha. That's a direct translation?? My block got 2 cases of dengue. So, this super nice woman was here to do checking. She still apologise to me, say sorry she woke me up. How she know that i was sleeping?? The big bubbles were all saying, "Do i have the sleeping look on my face?" So long didn't blog le.. Hmm.. Updates?? Nothing much. Rotting at home, finding jobs.. Using computer and watch tv.. Elaine was out of campus superstar. Was super shocked.. I will support her!! She's the best and she will sure 100% get back on monday's revival round. I shall go out later.. Tata~ Cannot wait for sat's swimming trip~

No comments:

Post a Comment