Thursday, July 05, 2007

Did you realise

Did you realise that the words reject & select use the same keys on your phone? Yups. I always see the select, & how i wish that it is just the word i use in my messages. Instead they were all reject. Mama is forcing me like crazy. I really need time now. It's my future. My future you know. How important it is?? Actually, i don't really feel it's very important. Just that i really don't know which way to go. I am really scared that i will make a decision that i will regret again. Any time machines here?? So that i can go check out the future & make the right decision?? Maybe in the future there will be time machines. So i can boldly make decisions now, since i can edit the history in future.. Haha. Wonder stupid thoughts again~

No comments:

Post a Comment