Sunday, March 04, 2007

Confused

I think maybe i cannot accept the truth of my lousy results. In my mind, i don't have the thinking that i have already got my results. I am in a confused state. I don't know whether i should feel sad or happy. I don't know how i should act. I don't know what's next. I don't want to think.. I don't want to be asked.. I just want time to stop right here. I don't want to move on anymore. I have lost all my courage. I have used up all my energy to try so hard. Life is getting so hard.. I don't know how to live it easier anymore. It's harder to tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day as each day passes.. I hope i can just get into the future and take a look, so i can live the life my future is.. Live the life which is designed for me till the end.. I don't know where to get the courage or hope to live on anymore.. I really tried hard.. When will my rewards come?? When will life be easier?? I am lost.. Guide me please.. Give me a little hope and courage to move on.. Tell me you are there for me.. Comfort me, talk to me.. I wanted to cry badly since friday. But i did not drop a tear at all.. I did not. I am feeling miserable..

For your information:
My "perfect" A level results (Serves me right)
Maths-A
Chinese at A level-E
Physics-E
GP-B3

No comments:

Post a Comment