Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy birthday

Happy birthday to everyone!! Today is human day, that means is everyone's birthday.. Hehe. I am so happy, because it's weekend and i don't have to work.. Yay yay!! Yesterday went out with bash, ying and mervin.. So fun meeting up with you all.. We were all like crazy, laughing out loud lots of time. Especially at Fish and Co. and Mervin's super dog.. Just now went wei house for house visiting. Then she, her sis and a friend come my house. Now they are gone, my mama went out with friends, sis went to meet teacher, younger sis go tuition, only left me and dad at home. I got nothing to do.. So i come to blog and play games.. Hehe.. kk.. Enough talk. Going play games le.. Tata~

Photos we took on the train on our way home (Wonder where's mervin?? He's the lousy photographer for the 2nd photo. The 1st photo is girls only, so he's not in it too.. Hehe.) :




No comments:

Post a Comment