Monday, March 19, 2007

Big bang at home yesterday

Yesterday, i cried. Yes, i did cried because of the charity show, but it was only the little part. The big part was stupid dad. He just cannot understand things and like to use his "big man thoughts". I hate it. To all the guys out there: please do not only care about your pride. It's so selfish!!

I am thinking of closing my blog soon.. I don't know. I am always quite affected by blog issues. I am sad that i have to get to know things from blogs. I am angry that i have been living in my own world. I AM ANGRY WITH MYSELF!! I am sad that i am not the person to know, i am sad that i am not by your side when you needed me. I am sad that you have a friend like me. I am sad that i have to know it from your blog. I am sad that i am crying now. I am sad that i hear no word from you. I AM SAD!! I am truly sorry. I pray that you are fine. I don't know if i should ask. But you have always been very brave. So, i can only pray and pretend that i know nothing. Take care ling~

At last i can post this nice song in my blog. It wasn't working for the past few times. I hope it works for your com..

I'm thankful that i have caring friends. I told my family, if i ever leave this world, please do not let my friends know. I don't want them to be sad. I love my family and friends loads loads.. But only if this world is simpler. Life will not be so hard.. Haha.. Don't worry. I am not leaving this world.. Just feel like telling you all these.. I will use all my energy to fight this hard core world..

iF tHeRe'S nO aFtEr LiFe, I wIlL bE mOrE dArInG tO lEaVe ThIs WoRlD. i Am ScArEd Of ThE fEeLiNg WhEn I aM wItH pEoPlE i KnOw, BuT i DoN't SeEm ViSibLe To ThEm.. I dOn'T wAnT tO bE aLoNe. NoW i UnDeRsTaNd ThAt HoW mUcH yOu CaRe, HoW mUcH yOu GeT. i ReAlLy ChAnGeD lOaDs..

No comments:

Post a Comment