Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stories


Story of the day
Hot hot hot!! The weather is very hot these few days. The room themometer shows 31 degrees.. It's the best weather for shopping. Hehe. Staying in air-con malls and looking at nice things. Today, my family had kaya toast and french toast for breakfast. Nice^2. Then we watched the 9.45am korean show last episode. We didn't go out, because mei say she has a test next week and she need stay home study. But, she's watching tv now.. Lala. I had a boring day, because i got nothing to do... =(


Kbox story

Yesterday, me, my elder sis and cousins Adeline & Eileen went to kbox. We had a fun time singing songs.. I sang Fahrenheit songs!! OMG!! They are so cute. When i see them in the mv, i was too engrossed in looking at them instead of looking at the words to sing.. Haha.. Although i have watched before their mv for times.. =X After that, we went to PS to have dinner. Then Adeline and Eileen went home, because Adeline have to get home to do her report. So me and sis went amk hub shop shop.. While going home, we got pass this edo sushi shop and decided to buy some sushi. The shop owner told us to get more sushi as she was about to close the shop. In the end, we got 10 sushi!!

I bought this cute little hair clip at amk hub.

10 sushi. The one circled in green is a wasabi sushi. (HOT!)

Funny Story
We went to bk to eat at PS after kbox. I was ordering my meal when Adeline and Eileen came and said they want to combine their orders with me. So Adeline said she wannt a bk fish meal. Then Eileen said that she wanted a bk chicken meal. I told their orders to the waiter. Then Eileen added on that, "Call the person cut half." I was so shocked and asked, "Huh??!! What cut half??" At that time i was thinking that she wanted to half the meal. In the end it's actually she want to cut the burger into half as it was too long. Haha.. This is the 1st time i heard of that. I didn't know how to tell the waiter, so i said, "She say she want cut half." By the way, we were so funny that the waiter was also laughing with us. Beacuse Adeline was shocked too. She didn't hear of this request before too.
After words:
I wanted to apologise to Eileen. Because my sis said i was speaking very loudly about the cutting half thing. I think it's because i was quite high and reacted too big.. I am so sorry.

Guilty story
On the just past friday, around evening, my phone rang. I took a look and the name there showed Mervin. The first thing that came to my mind was, wasn't him serving NS?? Why he can call me?? I pick up the call and said hello, then check the name on my phone again. Haha.. Actually is he was able to book out on fri and wanted to see if it's outside so i can hang out with him. I was watching tv at that time and was lazy to go out. So i told him that we'll go out on sat. But, in the end, we didn't go out on sat and even today as planned because lily wasn't free and i had to go kbox with my cousins on sat.
After words:
Feel so guilty that he got booked out only on weekends and we didn't get to hang out. So sorry Mervin. We will surely hang out next weekend.. =)

Photos story


Me wearing my pink spects. It's 2006 birthday gift from weiyi & dor..

Godilocks Freeze from breeks.. It's very nice!!

Circled in red is an inconsiderate passenger. He actually sat down near the doors of the train during peak hours. Everyone was packed like sardines and where he sat can actually stand another 3 person including him.

My relief teaching pass when i taught at Anderson.

My Maybank temp staff pass when i was working there.

My menicure. Nice?? My cousin say they looked like faked nails. It's real!!

My favourite food!!

This is the mixed berries yourgut drink. Nice purple & it's very nice too.
Me drinking the mixed fruit and vege yourgut drink. My fav.. Did you see the swriling top. So cool! It's a new invented opening.
Okie. I am stopping here.. Going to watch the charity show le.. Got mayday & darren!! Must watch!! Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment