Monday, August 11, 2008

Ms Fun's wedding & visiting kids

So, as planned, I went back to visit my babies with Sharleen.. Sandra, Sylvia and Steffi cut their hair short! Cute little Steffi actually ask if I still remember her. OF course! I only left like less than a month ago, how can I forget everyone, especially my Steffi. Same old things for them, Venice & Vanessa still stick together and Kai Ning & Kai Wen still don't stuck at all.. I am happy spending some time with them. I do hope I can go back once a week as some of them suggest. But time just don't allow, I will visit them again soon.. Oh ya, not forgetting, I attended Ms Fun's wedding yesterday, marking my first ever Christian wedding.. I am really happy I am invited and I attended, sharing their love and joy. Ms Fun actually put my early wedding gift (purple precious moments box) on the reception table. Super touched when I saw it! View photos of the wedding at MySpace. Tata~ I need to complete my tutorials.. Arghh.. Happy times are short..

Ms Fun & Hubby.. (her hubby is super nice-man)


My Amanda.. (I always tell sis that she looks like the 200 pound beauty girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment