Monday, August 25, 2008

I am wasting my time

So i have a quiz coming up tomorrow morning and I have not prepare for it. OMG! Haha.. Okie. Stay clam. I'll mug later.


So went to watch 4bia with my cousins yesterday. I got a little frighten by some scenes as they link my thoughts to scary stuffs. Overall the show was ok, as my cousin said, no plot. It just meant to be a horror movie to scare you everytime, so you want watch something with a story, don't watch 4bia. You want to be frighten, you can watch it. Haha..

So after movies we went to grandma's house. I did a mistake which made me quite guilty. I off the main switch and forgot my cousin was using the electricity for his laptop. He didn't save his work. But lucky he managed to recover it, if not i'll be super guilty.

Xiao wei came up to my house yesterday too.. She didn't bring her keys and was waiting for help. We chat a bit. Hope she can really 加油 and do her best. 先苦后甜!

The movie tix with my name?? (ha.)


Freshman Day. (Me in freshman gown)


Raining heavily yesterday. (Can't see the buildings.)


Tata~ I'm off to relax a bit before I mug a bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment