Thursday, August 21, 2008

I wanna get well


The portal is down again for don't know whatever reasons.. I can't do anything!! Shit! Why it must be so high technology? No no, it should be: why must it be so high technology+lack? Zzzzz..

So I went for my medical check-up today, after that went shopping around bugis with mama. She wanted to watch her 4.30 show, so we had to come back early, but it's good for me also, super tired with the super early lectures and super long journeys. Everything is fine, but I didn't get to spend any money. Ha.

Updates.. Since MOE going to provide me with notebook next year, me and my sis decided to combine our sponsorship and buy one com.. It's pink!! It's almost a week old. I am not slow, but I was like sick again at the start of this week. I still owe my student 15mins of lessons as I was too sick to continue on mon. My gastric is still giving me problems. I hope I can get fully healthy soon. Using com at my sis room is super nice, you can have the TV on at the same time. (Super waste electricity. Go Green!) Tata~ off to watch lollipop...

No comments:

Post a Comment