Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Counting down

Counting down to the day I end my work at OCBC bank.. I'll miss everyone in the bank so much.. Plus all the friendly usual customers.. I'll be back to job hunting again on Friday.. Actually supposed to get a teaching job, but the person sudden change of mind, I just got the rejection from the agent today. (Super disappointed.) I have not spoke a single word to my dad since the day I quarreled word him. I just don't feel like speaking to him at all. But if want also no chance i think, he has been coming home so late lately. (I hope my thinkings are wrong.) My health has not been good lately. Not talking about it anymore.. TAta~

P.S. Happy Chinese New Year, **Happy Birthday (Happy 人日) & **Happy Valentine's Day!!
[**In advance]

No comments:

Post a Comment