Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mid-Autumn Festival??

Had a durian mooncake for breakfast. Pure durain with a thin layer of snow skin, so am I eating durian or mooncake?? Haha.. Not sure. Yesterday was mid-autumn festival, a day for family to gather and bond. I LOVE IT!! But everyone was quite busy, I had tuition and others have work to finish. So we ended up playing candles at our door-step. No worries, we didn't burn down our whole flat. Hee. My student's mum gave me a mooncake. Lotus paste with double egg yolks!! My favourite!!! I just downloaded a new mobile game. Very fun.. Had been playing it since yesterday.. Happy belated mid-autumn festival!! Don't forget to check out the moon tomorrow. Experts say it will be the round-est tomorrow.. Tata~



More photos at my sis there.. (Will upload them soon~)

No comments:

Post a Comment