Monday, September 24, 2007

Change of lifestyle

Went running just now. Think it's almost a year since i do running. OMG!! I only managed 4 rounds. Told you I am getting fat. I shall improve tomorrow. Aimming for 5 rounds!! Changing my way of lifestyle. Hahaha.. I think i just need a change. Had lunch with ling just now.. So nice meeting her, but i'm quite tired, so didn't talk and talk like i always did.. Weekend had been fun.. Both days out of the house. I love mooncakes.. Especially snowskin double egg yolk lotus mooncakes!! Haha. I cannot light up candles tomorrow. Got tuition. Haix. Never mind, shall do it after tuition.. Tata~ Going cut chicken..

My castle!! (Where is the prince??)


Hand-made pressie for ling..


My pink tofu!! (Pressie from sis. ThX!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment