Sunday, September 09, 2007

Getting fat

It's Cinderella's time!! Haha. So the princess is here.. I am so so lazy to type. Haha. So i shall not say much. Because life is still the same old story, except that i have a gathering to plan & I'm getting fat!! OMG! I am seriously on diet k.. Please don't temp me with nice food.. I shall post photos for updates..


My sister just brought this back.. Yummy!! (My sister is taking photos of the cockroach she killed. & it actually shit before dying. My sis concluded that it's too nervous that caused it.)




Hehe.. Is me.. Housewife outfit. (I was baking cookies on that day.)



Cute little yellow cat i made for my sis.. She loves YELLOW!!



Is me again.. 在发花痴。。



Hehe.. Me & my sis playing funny photos..




My creation.. It's SOLD!!



Peanut butter cookies i baked.. (NICE!!)

A little gift for wei..


This photo is for lover. Haha. (The inside of the sweet corn puff is paste.. Not all the little sweet corns drop out.. =x)


Meal with Daddy sim on teacher's day at this newly opened Thai restaurant. Nice food
My food. Beef keow tiao soup..
My drink. Expensive green tea. =x
Gift from wei her malaysia trip. Hee. In my favourite colour.. Thanks!! Love ya~

Gift from dor from her trip to malaysia in may.. Thanks!! Love ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment