Friday, June 22, 2007

Time For Updates

Izzit time for updates?? YES!! Haha.. My Life have been quite fun these few days. Just got a bomb yesterday. Appeal for NUS got rejected. I cried. I felt pain in my heart. But what more can I do??
Let's not talk about unhappy stuffs. Get back to Sunday should we?? As I said, i'll update about sunday. My uncle & aunt went austrilia. They bought all of us gifts. I took photos of them. Monday, i went to watch campus superstar with wei. We stayed for the results as requested by wei. (hehe. My mama didn't scold me..) I got to know some "news". Elaine & Fukuan were the best!! Haha. So proud. Both from schools i studied in. Saw Mr Sim. Wanna thx him for all the concern. Thx!! You're the best!! Tuesday went to Sentosa. There were 10 people all together. Mama, 3rd aunt, 5th aunt, Adeline, Gary, Teck Hui, Teck Boon, Yu Xian, Enen & me.. We went to watch songs of the sea. It's SUPER NICE. Especially the last part, the FIREWORKS!! Haha. I had lots fun on that day. Highlights were the times when we walked to the sky tower, i had a great laugh with Adeline & the time when i carried enen in the sea. The waves were too high that it hit right over poor enen's head. (She end up eating sand & drinking sea water. =X) Enen was very cute when she played in the foundation too. (I think 5th Aunt got photos of that.) Wednesday & Thursday, nothing much happened. I was at home.
Today, mama accompany daddy for his back check-up. So i woke up quite early. Did the laundry & bit of data-entry. (Wei. I don't think we can finish on time. Work for whole day also not possible finish la.. Call them increase the pay & lengthen the time!! Haha..) I cook noodle soup. Hee. Very nice. Okie.. Enjoy the photos. I going continue typing le. Tata~ She went back home..
Photo Story

Gifts From Austrilia
6 different flavours Nongurt
Pink & white cap

Sentosa Tickets


My Creation-Funky Photos




My Sis creation-Crazy from studying

No comments:

Post a Comment