Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Wei..

Happy Birthday Wei!!! Today, me and Ling went to wei house to give her a surprise at 12am. Hehe.. It's a great success. She was really touched and surprised when i call her to open the door and she saw me and ling with a cake outside her house. It was my plan la.. And i am so sorry to ling that she have to waste money to take a cab home at 2am.. Ya. We stayed at wei house till 2am. Then i accompany ling to take a cab, then i walked home.. I am too very sorry to wei that i didn't turn up for the dinner just now.. Hmm.. Don't wish to talk about it.. Anyway, i did many things which i really regret.. I don't know what happened to me.. But, it seems like as each day pass by, i don't understand myself more and more.. Help.........

No comments:

Post a Comment