Thursday, December 07, 2006

Prom Night





5dec 2006.. A memorable day?? Yes of course!! It is Innova JC 1st ever prom.. Hehe. I think the fun part is taking photos and more photos.. I think we were all enjoying ourselves, looking so glamourous that we forgot it is actually a day when we mark a full stop to our JC lives. To all 05S71: I'm gonna miss u lots very very much! Cheers to everyone of you..


Some photos i have (waiting for more!!):





Classmate and Mirna.. (red red rocks!)






Me of course.. (beautiful??)






Ying^2 (cool hair style!)






Girls who are early..




Photo before dinner with Mr Sim.





Me and Classmate..


Mel, me, Mr Sim and Ying.. (Did you notice my pink purse??)


Me and Eileen...


Me, Gerald, leader and bash my lover.. (E pic me and bash like most??)

No comments:

Post a Comment