Monday, December 04, 2006

High on emotions

Lily said she want to turn off my tap.. But she didn't do that.. Now my tap is flowing and flowing non-stop.. OMG! I really don't know what happened, but i am crying like crazy. Can i order you all (lily, 2t & mirna) to come back?? All must come back to Singapore ya (especially 2t). Must keep your promises ya.. I don't want the next S71 gathering to be 10 years later. We must gather every year!! I don't care.. I really really will miss you guys loads loads.. No wonder i felt like it's my last birthday this year. Because, i will always be missing all you guys on my birthday celebrations.. No no.. you all will come back. Coz my birthday is on april. Other than missing you all, i have nothing more in mind, coz my mind is filled with all you guys.. Take care wherever you are ya.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment