Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photos..

Gifts

Something From Lily.. (Forget to take a pic of the bear i gave her.)


A little farewell gift for Touty





A little farewell gift for Mirna



My darling phone with my special decorations



Family Chalet (9-12 dec)

My Family's Unit






My Creation (Bottles of drinks using a seat belt in the cab)




Cousin Adeline's birthday celebration at the chalet



Bbq night (nice^2 food)



3rd day mroning at Pasir Ris beach











Last day (wanted to watch sunrise, but saw shooting star instead. Yups. Shooting star in Singapore!)








Random photos:
My 2nd aunt help me tied scorpian plaids

Photos at Downtown East


Say Cheese!! (i think my elder sis really like taking photos)















Pink Christmas Tree!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment