Saturday, March 21, 2009

What I want

Rainy rainy.. Don't feel like doing anything but there are tonnes of things to do. Let me slack a while please.
So I bought a birthday gift for myself. LG KF 350 or widely known as the ice-cream phone. My pretty pink phone. Not much functions, but it's pretty.
Here are some hints to birthday pressie:
I need a new wallet, new bag, new pencil case, and today I saw something really beautiful. Singpost is having this hello kitty stamp collection promotion till 30th march.. The stamp set is super pretty and the tumb drive is pretty too. Though it's not as pretty as the one I have now.. Ok. End of hints. Conclusion is, I can buy all the above myself during my holidays when I have 2 months to shop. (except for the stamp set.) Tata~ off to slack..

No comments:

Post a Comment