Thursday, March 05, 2009

I earned another cut today

Let your hair down, off with all the make-up and laze on the bed at home with your laptop while you surf the net in a rainy night. Haha. That's exactly what I am doing. I wonder if my skin is too thin or I am just too clumsy, I got another cut when I am opening a pack of vitegen. Nice nice weather for some updates.. So my lollipop are back in bbt. HORRAY!! They are really my energy. I was super tired after 6 hours of straight lessons, but when I reach home and watch bbt, I revived!! At last I am sort of on time for my work, except for the sucky research paper. My weekeds are for more assignments, notes and projects. I am on an early weekend this week as there are no lessons tomorrow. Life is meaningless at the moment. Shopping became meaningless too. But I still spent money on clothes online. =X I think that's about it. I hope daddy gets well soon and my sem end soon.. Tata~ Off to browse some colthes..

P.S. I am going on diet! I am getting fat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment