Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm lazy!!

I'm super lazy again.. So I shall do photo story again. Working life has been fine, I'll be ending my work soon and get back into studies. (With a whole chain of orientation & ice-breaking again.. ) Friday was dearest mama's birthday. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday too to shawn & ttc. (4th july & 5th july) Have a safe journey back home flower. Hope when you come back, you'll have more time, or all your time to me..

Sweet sweet mama & papa (Actually it's already not raining anymore. =X)


Met up with ling on wed. Thanks a lot ling, your pills are always with me.


Art of living for the past week.

Will be doing this for art of living tomorrow..


Went to my neighbour's engagement just now. A little gift I received. (She's my malay neighbour cum ex-schoolmate, same age.)

No comments:

Post a Comment