Monday, July 21, 2008

COMPLAIN!!


Art work by my kids..


Random, Mama & sis act cool..


Donuts I bought on Sunday..


Complain 1:
If you are pissed, don't talk to me and piss me off too! I HATE it! Out off a sudden, a person just come to me and give me attitude.
Complain 2:
I really spent big bucks over the weekend. I am not rich! I spent an hour with kids just to earn that 7 bucks and I still have to pay for my CPF. Think twice before you cheat me to some expensive place. I regret I didn't ask..

Second no work day, it feels so weird and I am also worried about school. I really miss my kids.. I really really want to go back and spend time with them, though at times it's really quite tiring, but at least there are people who really treat you with a pure & sincere heart.. Kids, you are all my strengths for my new long journey into world of books.. Ms fun, ms shirley & ms liu, I miss working with you too.. Tata~ going to shower..

No comments:

Post a Comment