Friday, May 23, 2008

Can I not go back to school?

2nd day back in Singapore, but I still feel like I left my brain in Bangkok.. OMG! I need time to switch back. Got news from MOE. So I will be going on a teaching career soon.. The first thought that came to my mind is, "Can I not go back to study?" My mum is bugging me about this whole thing. Why am I back to this stress world.. Can't I just go shopping everyday?? =( Okie. I shall be realistic.

There are some changes at my work place. My working hours will be cut half=salary cut half. I hope I can survive, because holiday=tuition cut half too.. Plus more I just spent a thousand bucks on my trip.. Wahhhhhh.. I am lack of vitamin M!! Don't ask me out.. Haha.. nono.. Must ask me out, but we shall go cheap places.. Tata~ Off to catch up more on lollipop I missed..

No comments:

Post a Comment