Saturday, May 10, 2008

Am I in my imaginary world?

All I thought is always not the truth. What I wish always never comes true. My parents just don't understand me. I really feel so super depressed at this moment that I don't know who to tell or what to tell or how to tell. I just need a good rant and long cry.

Issue 1:
I thought we were close, but from the recent incident, maybe this is all just what I thought, it doesn't seem that way. I don't want to be the bad person, so I have been silent all along, I need time to get over this. Just hope things will never change..

Issue 2:
My mom just believes in everyone except her daughters. It looks like she is unwilling to pay my fees for SIM. I have nothing to say, but sad and troubled. I may not have a chance to study again this year. (Everyone who sympathies, pray hard for me that I get into NTU, which is my only hope.)

Issue 3:
I am taking the risk to miss my reply date for SIM. I have my reasons. I hope god will help me through. (People only ask for god's help when they are in need. They don't thank him in good times-I am one of them.)

Issue 4:
Updates, I have been fine recently. Busy working & spending time with my little babies.. They are just so sweet. Holidays are coming & I will get real busy.. I will blog when I have some time..

Issue 5:
I have going on a trip soon. I hope this will be a good break for me. I will try to get back gifts, but no promises as my trip is costing me a fortune already..


I think that is all.. I miss the happy times I used to have. Things have changed too much. I am stressed! Help.. Maybe I should just stay in my own world forever~ Don't ask & don't bother.. I'm off for a good cry~ I am tired. I have been needing one for so long..

No comments:

Post a Comment