Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Notice Notice!!

So what did I did today. I went to orchard for dinner. It's so stupid. Went all the way to orchard just for dinner. Was still think that I wanted to shop shop at Taka & Wisma. So went to orchard with mama, papa and sis. Then the dam stupid irritating sis went with her friend. So i shop bit at Tangs with mama and papa. Mama's girl huh?? Hehe. Yups. I am one!! =D After that, we actually headed back to amk hub fair price, on daddy's weird thinking. Shop a while and came back home. Found out that it was raining heavily. On this nice nice weather, raining night. best to blog....






Time for open date!!! Who want to date me?? I want to watch Enchanted which opens tomorrow. Anyone want to watch with me?? Check out the site. It looks really nice..
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/enchanted/



Lastly, I want to delicate this song on my blog to all my dearest friends. Thanks a lot for everything. The lyrics is just for you all~



P.S. I really hate the way my mum treat my younger sis. All her bad temper is caused by her!! My mum's real bias!! I hate it!!!!!!


S.H.E 魔力
i have you to be with
everything will be easy
晒的阳光 淋的雨滴 都值得回忆
i have you to be with
懂心不够近才怕距离
心电感应 绝不断讯 会如影随形
曾灰心以为 我来错了世界
太多想法很另类 找不到人了解
当我说的感觉 牵动着你的脸
互动的泪 让我们变得特别
你是我的魔力 想要勇敢就想你
一眨眼睛 把不如意 都变成流星
你是我的魔力 心情不好我就想你
删除忧郁 复制甜蜜 笑容不结冰
幸福是间电影院 没有单人的座位
要肩并肩 才能看好戏上演

No comments:

Post a Comment