Sunday, November 04, 2007

跌倒了再把起来





Tiramisu, Guava Mousse & fruit cake.. Haha. 3 cakes in a day with all the party food, time to lose weight!! Happy Birthday to Enen, Keng Hao & Keat Loong!! Had a great day spent with my lovely cousins. Actually, something bad happened in the early noon. I had a fall on the stairs of the double deck bus. Hurt my back & big toe, with some scratches on my elbow. I cannot remember how I fell. But, just ended up with pains. Sms ling the 1st thing. Maybe it's a sign from God to me. Time for me to wake up from my failure~ Thanks lots to my family for their concern. When dad got home & told mum & sis (who were at home beacuse sis having 'O'), they sms me straight to ask how I was doing. I am fine. Just pain in three parts of my body. Oh ya. I made a delication on Yes 933. 7th nov & 16 Nov, 9pm-11pm. Do listen if you are free.. Going watch TV le.. Haha. My 2nd uncle was telling me to go participate in Star Search and he'll vote for me.. I was having this bubble "Why me of all people?".. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment