Monday, January 04, 2010

It's a small small world..

It's a wonder to see how your friends from two different groups are linked by this one stranger on facebook.

First "school day" of 2010 was greeted by a heavy downpour while I am trying hard to get back to sleep. (Hehe. Can't bear to not make use of the good weather, since it's my precious one week before school starts.) Have a fun time in school kids!

I love to take long walks and have the abundant time talking to my loved ones. This is what me and my sisters like to do. Yesterday I had long walks with my mei again. I think this is the second time in the holidays. I like it better when we all three sisters can spend this time together. (I know, I can't be selfish. My jie is super busy. But, I still can't control myself to stop missing her.) I went out with mama to do some shopping. It's kind of a torture. She just can't walk with me. I am tired. Off to let the music blast me off~


OMG! My small cousins are attending secondary school already. It's 10 years back since my 1st day of sec sch.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment