Monday, December 15, 2008

Why am I so busy??

Why I have so much things to do??!! I hope things will start to settle down after this week, then I can really have my holidays.. List of things to do today: return library books, pack for cruise & camp, bake cookies, pack my room, do laundry and the list goes on and on and on.... Arghhh.. I hate it when I have to cramp everything together, coz I 难得 got today free to do all my stuffs. Tomorrow will be a full busy day, work and tuition.. Talking about busy, my elder sis is super busy. I think our time just don't match. The last time I see her is saturday, and only for a short while as I was out late with my kids for a performance. Side track, I will miss my kids when the time comes and I don't get to go back to spend time with time. I think I really have to move on.. Okie. Enough of craps. I shall stop slacking and start on my list.. TAta~

Artistic Photo

My Gifts~

Me & Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment