Monday, November 24, 2008

It's time for updates



Ok! It's time to report what I have been up to. What have I been up to on my past few days of holidays?? I went to see my favourite lollipop on sat, 21/11/2008!!! Yes yes.. I manage to have tickets for the Monster Music Concert, all thanks to xiao wei. I really super high when I see them. Xiao wei even get to go on stage to "touch" her favourite energy!!

My next hobby is reading twilight. All thanks to both my sis, I am so engrossed in the story. I finished the second book, new moon in half a day! Haha. It's a new record for me and I am now reading new moon over and over again.. I think I will just buy the 3rd and 4th book. I can't wait anymore. Imagine you are the 100 over person on the waiting list for reservation for the books when there are only 30 plus copies.. I am currently in vampire world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment