Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy

I am HAPPY!! Haha. Can I say double thanks to Shawn, one for the trouble to upload 32 songs for me & another early one for going to get me a pressie from Australia. Just now saw my grandma and helped her carry some stuffs to her house. Spent some time there, watching TV and talking to my uncles. I like talking to m uncles! My 3rd uncle went to drink behind my grandma's back!! & I'm super sad that he can't send me to school on Monday evening. Who can send & is willing to send me to school on Monday evening??
I am back with the kids. I like spending time with them. But sometimes when people get too happy, it's time to get back to the sad part. I still hav a test to study, script to write, 2 tutorials & 1 essay and I've tuition tomorrow morning!! OMG! I am going crazy.. Thanks to flower.. I am fine. Just don't wanna disturb u & ur fren.. Tata~ I'm off to watch TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment